Our team of professionals are at the top of their chosen careers. We obtain the highest level of training and continuing education to stay current with trends in research, to provide the exceptional care that our patients deserve. We provide continuing education courses in advanced manual therapy, sports biomechanics and movement pattern assessment for physical therapists, physicians and other healthcare professionals. Courses include co-instructors with expertise in a broad spectrum of holistic and wellness related skills.
Course attendees will gain valuable skills by learning comprehensive and unique training strategies, which can be implemented to improve clinical outcomes and have a major impact on their client’s health and wellbeing. Courses can be customized for one-on-one training or clinic settings to meet individual or business goals.
Lisa Chase’s Professional Appointments, Contributions and Publications
- Elite Member of the Kinesio Taping Association International and Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner (CKTP) / Assistant Instructor. Learn more about Kinesio taping benefits here.
- Co-Owner and Developer of Rehab Links, LLC a unique, web-based health and fitness software program
- Adjunct Clinical Professor and Co-Chair for Certification in Functional Manual Medicine at the College of Osteopathic Medicine at Michigan State
- Author of Water Movement Exercises for Total Body Conditioning, Oct 1998 and An Instructor’s Manual to Aquatic Functional Stabilization: An Integrative Approach, Nov 1999
- Co-Author of Consensus Statement on Epidemiological Studies of Medical Conditions in Tennis. British Journal of Sports Medicine, April 2009
Lisa Chase’s 2019 teaching schedule
Lisa teaches several courses through the office of Continuing Medical Education at Michigan State University, College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing, MI. Call 1-800-437-0001 or visit back2normalpt.com/msu-manual-medicine for full certification parameters. Links to each course provided below.
- “Lisa has an excellent ability to explain complicated techniques in simple terms. She is clear, concise and well presented with great hands on skills and instruction.”
- “The muscle energy course brings a whole new dimension to my treatment of my patients.”
- “Fabulous course that advances understanding of how to address musculoskeletal dysfunctions and increases awareness and understanding neuromuscular imbalances.”
- “A must course for practitioners of musculoskeletal medicine of any kind (PT, DO, MD). You will add to your knowledge base and improve your practice, and more importantly, your patients.”
Course are also offered through Rehab Links