what to expect
A comprehensive 10-week transformation program utilizing a holistic approach, led by a team of experts who will guide you through a customized plan that restores balance in your body, prevents injury and helps you feel and perform your best.
- Performance Coaching – Customized strength, core, and cardiovascular training.
- Functional Movement Screen – Identify movement patterns that may limit your performance and teach you strategies to lessen your injury risk.
- MELT – A self-care technique to help decrease pain, inflammation, accumulated stress and improve recovery, function, and sports performance.
- Bemer – Increase your circulation and maximize your results. This therapy can be used before or after any of your Back 2 Normal services to help jump-start or support any weight loss, enhance fitness or detox programs, boost energy, enhance your sleep, speed recovery, and reduce muscle soreness.
- Yoga – Move toward increased balance, control of your physical body and breath, flexibility, alignment, mental clarity and stillness, as well as decreased stress and imbalances.
- Massage – A great complement to any wellness program to help manage stress and boost your recovery.
- Nutritional Therapy – Food and appropriate supplements are key to your successful wellness program. Our Nutritional expert will help identify the best nutritional strategies to maximize your success.
- Life/Health Coaching – Manage stress and identify roadblocks and lifestyle choices that may be limiting your progress.
- Access to products – Boost your results with the best support to accelerate your progress and performance.
- Health and Wellness Information – Monthly education, talks and workshops to enhance your knowledge and propel your transformation.
- Local Partnerships Discounts – A wide variety of discounts for services offered by local health and wellness businesses
who is the performance for life program for?
The Performance for Life Program is the perfect place to start your health and body transformation. It is a program for anyone committed to making a change, no matter where they are in life.
- Those looking to accelerate weight loss or who just want to get fit
- New or busy moms who want to get back into pre-pregnancy shape
- Those who are recently retired and looking to make a healthy change in life to help maintain an active lifestyle
- Athletes looking for the competitive edge or wanting to prevent injuries
- Athletes who have an upcoming race to train for and are looking for additional guidance
”ABILITY is what you’re capable of doing. MOTIVATION determines what you do. ATTITUDE determines how well you do it-Lou Holtz
- This impressive 10-week program will help you look better, feel better, and increase your energy levels.
- You’ll lose body fat and inches, gain lean muscle mass, boost your metabolism and decrease inflammation.
- Most importantly, you’ll gain an understanding of food, exercise and lifestyle choices that can be implemented and sustained for long-term health and wellness
Our experiences Physical Therapists will complete a comprehensive wellness history to help determine the best program and services to fit your lifestyle and overall goals.
Prefer one-on-one attention? Let us help you design an individual program.
Have friends who’d like to join you or enjoy exercising in groups? Call us to discuss group packages or join a group and meet new friends. (3-5 individuals)