Back 2 Normal is a sponsor for the St. Pete Run Fest event and spearheads a unique experience, the beresponsible™ Recovery Zone, led by founder & owner Lisa Chase and her highly skilled and experienced team. The Recovery Zone includes the latest technology and treatments to ensure race participants quicker, more effective post-race recovery. Back 2 Normal partners with St. Pete Run Fest to create educational and community outreach opportunities, as well as offer special discounts for participating runners.
volunteer at st. pete run fest
Join our Back 2 Normal beresponsible™ Recovery Zone team of passionate individuals who work together to deliver the highest level of service! To apply to volunteer, download, complete, and email this form to email@example.com.
“Back 2 Normal is a natural fit for the event and complements the Healthy St. Pete initiative and our mission to make this the best running event on the planet.” – Keith Jordan CEO of EndorFun Sports. Learn more about St. Pete Run Fest 2021 event here.
Sports Medicine Team:
- Great for PT, PTA, MT, Exercise Specialist and ATC students wanting to gain hands on experience and training
- Small group training to learn post run cool down through sports massage, use of foam rollers, stretching, percussion therapy, essential oils, normatec boots and massage instruments and more
- Meet other students and work alongside experts in the field
- Build your experience and resume
- Give back to the community
- If you like to stay involved in the community, this is a great opportunity to work along experts in the field and help athletes with their recovery
- Assist with check-in and rotation through different stations
Check out what Chris Steinocher, President and CEO of the St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce had to say about Back 2 Normal and the Recovery Zone!
recovery zone on the road
Big or small, Back 2 Normal is always looking for opportunities to get involved in our community! Are you hosting a race and interested in bringing the Back 2 Normal beresponsible™ Recovery Zone to your event? Race directors are encouraged to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
#be responsible™ campaign
Back 2 Normal’s beresponsible™ campaign was launched in January 2015. The campaign is about making choices, being intentional, proactive and creating the life you want by taking responsibility for it! At Back 2 Normal we want to play a role in helping you achieve your best life.
This initiative is a great resource for residents and visitors to St. Pete as well as Back 2 Normal clients to explore the ample health and wellness offerings of our beautiful city. Watch for more information on our blog, our Facebook page, and our other social media outlets.