consider telehealth options
Your well-being is central to our purpose and our #1 priority. Feeling uncertain or anxious as to whether or not you will be able to come to the office for in-person care? We offer Telehealth appointments for our existing patients who may be traveling, ill, or self-quarantined, or just limited on time.
Continuing your plan of care, your overall wellness, and all the progress you’ve made is important – and we’re ready to support you. Our knowledgeable staff can provide you with a virtual visit that is focused, efficient, and effective.
Here’s a sampling of some of what’s offered for virtual sessions:
- Injury evaluation and management with a licensed physical therapist.
- Personalized instruction on physical therapy home exercise instruction, progression, and modifications, self-treatment techniques, symptom management, progress, and goals.
- Virtual online meditation/yoga, fitness, Pilates, nutrition, or wellness sessions.
- Review of at-home activities that may be aggravating your symptoms.
- Review of guidelines for how to do your favorite hobbies with good positioning (gardening, running, tennis, etc.).
- Instruction on how to optimize the use of your equipment/props at home for building a new self-care habit/home exercise program.