the right combination for getting results
Emerging evidence suggests injury risk is dependent on a number of factors or causes,, and the traditional approach to treating your injured body part alone does not address the complex factors involved in creating the injury and limiting recovery.
We believe that our specific combination of advanced rehabilitative services, developed through years of clinical experience, critical analysis and application of research-supported models, has a powerful effect and leads to:
- Rapid pain reduction and recovery from injuries
- Fewer incidences of future injuries
- Improved efficacy of conditioning strategies
- Enhanced sports and activity performance
- Overall well being and total body balance
how are we different
Our conclusion, based on over 25 years of clinical experience, is that most individuals are evaluated by physicians and therapists utilizing the traditional medical model, which focuses on assessing and treating only the injured body part. While this can certainly be valuable for short term improvement of symptoms, its efficacy can be limited for sustained and rapid pain relief, as well as prevention of future injury.
Our model consists of an innovative, eclectic and holistic approach to evaluate and treat individuals, which includes:
- Comprehensive orthopedic assessment
- Assessment of global movement patterns
- Assessment of spinal and joint movement patterns
- Assessment of soft tissue patterns
- Daily living, work and sports performance application
- Nutrition & health coaching
- Stress reduction strategies
- Collaboration with other health, fitness and medical experts, as needed
- Headache/TMJ Pain
- Neck and Back Pain
- Abdominal/Rib Pain
- Whiplash/Auto Injuries
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Abdominal and Rib Injuries
- Vestibular Rehab/Balance Training
- Scar Management
- Pelvic Health
Whether you are a stay-at-home mom, tri-athlete or business executive, injuries can have a profound impact on your life, often limiting your ability to exercise, participate in sports, or perform daily and work activities. We are invested in being your health advocate. Let our expertise work for you, and get you Back 2 Normal.
To get back to being you, feeling pain-free, performing at optimal levels, and having the energy you desire, 1. Book a consultation with us online 2. Discuss a plan with your therapist 3. Receive your therapeutic approaches and work on building total-body wellness.