what are the benefits of pilates?
- Create an evenly conditioned body and total body balance
- Great for body-sculpting and strengthening
- Gain long, lean muscles and flexibility
- Become more acutely in tune with you body and learn how to control its movement
- Maximize power and efficiency of movement
- Improve athletic performance and prevent injuries
- Develop a strong core through trunk, pelvic and shoulder girdle integration
- Decrease pain and enhance your injury recovery by incorporating positive movement experiences
can anyone do pilates?
YES! Pilates is truly for everybody. Because each session is specific to the client, the Pilates instructor is able to challenge them at their level. From the professional athletes to senior citizens, and everyone between, the benefits are amazing.
will i get results?
If you consistently participate in Pilates training a minimum of 2 days a week, you can expect to feel changes in your body in just a few weeks.
is pilates like yoga?
Yoga and Pilates have similarities. They both incorporate elements of mind-body connection and emphasize deep breathing. Pilates is different because it flows through series of movements in a more systematic, dynamic way that incorporates resistance equipment.
how can i start?
Contact Back 2 Normal at (727) 362-6866 to schedule your first session. If you are looking for a whole-body transformation, check out our Performance for Life 10-Week Transformation Program, which incorporates Pilates training.