Performance Coaching is for anyone at any stage in life who is ready to take it to the next level. Our mantra is: “If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you”. Individualized programming involves both exercise prescription and instruction. We motivate clients by working together to set goals and provide feedback and accountability that are unique to you.
what to expect
Before a training package is put together, we will complete a fitness assessment and a Functional Movement Screen. This is a great assessment for anyone starting a fitness program or is looking to improve his or her current fitness regimen. Baseline comprehensive assessment includes:
- Posture & muscle imbalances
- Cardiovascular condition
- Muscular strength & endurance
- Movement patterns & overall functioning of the musculoskeletal system
Clients will learn how to improve in each of these areas using an array of strategies including corrective exercises, MELT Method, TRX, Pilates, specialized balanced equipment and other modalities for improvement in all aspects of functioning in the human body. The fitness assessment is available to all levels and can be used to track progress for athletic performance.
Upon an initial goal setting session, parameters of the training schedule will be put together around what works best for the client’s schedule. Individualized performance coaching packages will be put together for each client, including in studio training sessions as well as homework with detailed picture & video demonstrations. Each client has different time commitments and scheduling issues, if you are committed – we will construct a program that will lead to results. Your focus plus our knowledge equals success.
weight loss performance coaching
Frustrated with trying to find the right program to help maximize your weight loss goals? Let us help you find the missing link and accelerate your efforts through our unique program.
- Along with our Nutritional Therapy & Health Coaching services, our Weight Loss Performance Coaching includes a personalized training plan to fit your lifestyle.
- We will assist you in finding a way to make physical activity a part of your everyday lifestyle.
- Oftentimes, in an effort to lose weight and upgrade fitness, injuries can undermine your best efforts. Become FIT and STAY SAFE working with our nationally certified professionals that have specialized training that will keep you healthy and empowered to advance your goals.
- Included in your programming will be strength training to boost your metabolism and as well as cardiovascular elements using the revolutionary ElliptiGO to burn fat.
- The ‘often forgotten’ CORE. Core strength and stability enables accomplished athletes to maximize their performance regardless of discipline. Our expert team brings years of dedicated training to advance the efforts of our valued clients.
- Tap into the expertise of all members of our team with our Performance for Life 10-Week Transformation Program.
”Your fitness is 100% mental! Your body won’t go where your mind doesn’t push it!-Heather Frey
- We are acutely aware that older adults need a training expert who is familiar with their unique concerns and is experienced in training individuals their age.
- Fitness goals change as people age. Main goals of senior citizens include being functionally strong and remaining independent.
- Poor posture is a giveaway when it comes to how old one ‘appears to be’. You will not only feel younger but you will also look younger when benefiting from our expert coaching.
- We understand that older adults may have health issues to manage and that the healing process takes longer during recovery. Our programs are designed with safety in mind, as well as maximizing function so you can maintain an active lifestyle.
pre / post natal fitness / women’s health
- Our Performance Coaches have experience working with women and their particular needs. They also have direct access and work closely with our Pelvic Health expert to ensure proper transition and care is taken to progress appropriate fitness levels during and after pregnancy.
- We understand the mental, physical, physiological and social changes that new moms and moms-to-be are going through on a daily basis and develop programming catered to each woman’s individual needs.
- Also check out Mom’s on the Go to help you find time to eat healthy to sustain your energy needs and mental alertness throughout the day.
rehab transition / post rehab
Recently recovering from an injury and looking for continued guidance from our experts, our team will help you continue your recovery and beyond while building strength and cardiovascular endurance to help you return to the activities or sports you love.
performance coaching sessions & packages
Want to test the waters and check out our performance coaching? Try an individual session and learn how our programs and services can help you reach your goals, maximize your performance and fit your lifestyle.
We want to meet your needs and lifestyle challenges. We offer various packages that allows you to focus your energy in just one area or cross train using multiple services such as yoga, nutrition, personal training, pilates and more. Let us help you build a customized package to assist you in reaching your goals.