who would benefit from ElliptiGO training?
Recovery & Rehabilitation from Injury
- Work with our experienced physical therapist during your rehabilitation to integrate low impact cardio training, build core stability, balance & posture, while reducing pain or further injury.
- Depending on stage of your injury & overall fitness level, clients will have the opportunity to work on the ElliptiGO trainer.
- Complementary programs include Rehab Transition / Post Rehab Performance Coaching, Integrative Health Coaching, and MELT Therapy.
Cross-training for Injury Prevention
Training for a running, triathlon or cycling event, let our fitness experts help you cross train by integrating the ElliptiGO to help enhance performance & decrease injury risk.
Consider our Sports Performance and Recovery or our Performance for Life 10-Week Transformation Program.
Weight loss and low impact cardiovascular training
Is pain limiting you from exercising? Frustrated by the traditional cardiovascular training that doesn’t produce fast results? Let our fitness experts, health coach and physical therapy team help you come up with a plan.
Complementary programs include: Weight Loss Performance Coaching, Integrative Health Coaching, and Performance for Life 10 Week Transformation Program.
preparing for your first outdoor ElliptiGO ride
- Watch these helpful videos to familiarize yourself with the ElliptiGO:
a. Pre-Ride Check list
b. Taking Your First Ride
c. Bring a cycling helmet. If you do not have a helmet, Back 2 Normal will provide you with one for your ride.
- Bring small towel, water bottle, sunglasses, heart rate monitor, cycling gloves (optional) and sunscreen.
- Wear comfortable exercise clothes similar to what you would wear with running or cycling. Try to select light colored with dri fit/moisture wicking properties to help you stay cool and maximize your performance.