who would benefit from ElliptiGO training?
Recovery & Rehabilitation from Injury
- Work with our experienced physical therapist during your rehabilitation to integrate low impact cardio training, build core stability, balance & posture, while reducing pain or further injury.
- Depending on the stage of your injury and overall fitness level, the ElliptiGO trainer might be the perfect training solution for you.
- Complementary programs include Rehab Transition / Post Rehab Performance Coaching, Integrative Health Coaching, and MELT Therapy.
See what medical experts and athletes are saying about innovative rehabilitation and training by downloading this educational brochure, or watch more at the link below.
Cross-training for Injury Prevention
Training for a running, triathlon, or cycling event? Let our fitness experts help you cross-train by integrating the ElliptiGO to help enhance your performance and decrease your injury risk – all while having fun!
Consider our Sports Performance and Recovery or our Performance for Life 10-Week Transformation Program.
Weight loss and low impact cardiovascular training
Is pain limiting you from exercising? Frustrated by the traditional cardiovascular training that doesn’t produce fast results? Let our fitness experts, health coach and physical therapy team help you come up with a plan.
Complementary programs include: Weight Loss Performance Coaching, Integrative Health Coaching, and Performance for Life 10 Week Transformation Program.
”I love the ElliptiGO! I have been able to strengthen my muscles without putting stress on my knees which has helped me recover faster with less pain.-Kveta Peshke, Professional Tennis Player
preparing for your first outdoor ElliptiGO ride
- First, familiarize yourself with the ElliptiGO:
a. Pre-Ride Checklist
b. Taking Your First Ride
- Bring a cycling helmet. If you do not have a helmet, Back 2 Normal will provide you with one for your ride.
- Bring a small towel, water bottle, sunglasses, heart rate monitor, cycling gloves (optional), and sunscreen.
- Wear comfortable exercise clothes similar to what you would wear with running or cycling. Try to select light-colored with dri-fit/moisture-wicking properties to help you stay cool and maximize your performance.