what to expect
ElliptiGO training combines the best of running, cycling, and the elliptical trainer, to deliver low-impact, high-performance exercise as well as recovery from injury.
Kveta Peshke, Professional Tennis Player, uses ElliptiGo during rehabilitation. Watch her testimonial here.
Advantages of ElliptiGO training:
- Low-impact exercise eliminates joint pain & stress
- Quicker recovery allows longer & more intense training
- Closest substitute for running outdoors & conditions similar muscles
- Promotes strong core, balance & posture for better alignment
- Weight-bearing exercise better maintains bone density
- Cross-training alternative to enhance training & decrease injury risk
- Excellent impact-free cardiovascular training with superior calorie burn
who would benefit from ElliptiGO training?
Recovery & Rehabilitation from Injury
- Work with our experienced physical therapist during your rehabilitation to integrate low impact cardio training, build core stability, balance & posture, while reducing pain or further injury.
- Depending on the stage of your injury and overall fitness level, the ElliptiGO trainer might be the perfect training solution for you.
- Complementary programs include Rehab Transition / Post Rehab Performance Coaching, Integrative Health Coaching, and MELT Therapy.
See what medical experts and athletes are saying about innovative rehabilitation and training by downloading this educational brochure, or watch more at the link below.
Cross-training for Injury Prevention
Training for a running, triathlon, or cycling event? Let our fitness experts help you cross-train by integrating the ElliptiGO to help enhance your performance and decrease your injury risk – all while having fun!
Consider our Sports Performance and Recovery or our Performance for Life 10-Week Transformation Program.
Weight loss and low impact cardiovascular training
Is pain limiting you from exercising? Frustrated by the traditional cardiovascular training that doesn’t produce fast results? Let our fitness experts, health coach and physical therapy team help you come up with a plan.
Complementary programs include: Weight Loss Performance Coaching, Integrative Health Coaching, and Performance for Life 10 Week Transformation Program.
”I love the ElliptiGO! I have been able to strengthen my muscles without putting stress on my knees which has helped me recover faster with less pain.-Kveta Peshke, Professional Tennis Player
preparing for your first outdoor ElliptiGO ride
- First, familiarize yourself with the ElliptiGO:
a. Pre-Ride Checklist
b. Taking Your First Ride
- Bring a cycling helmet. If you do not have a helmet, Back 2 Normal will provide you with one for your ride.
- Bring a small towel, water bottle, sunglasses, heart rate monitor, cycling gloves (optional), and sunscreen.
- Wear comfortable exercise clothes similar to what you would wear with running or cycling. Try to select light-colored with dri-fit/moisture-wicking properties to help you stay cool and maximize your performance.
cycling safety & rules of the road
Safety is the number one priority when operating the ElliptiGO trainer. Each rider should be familiar with cycling safety and rules of the road.
Please review the following before your first ride:
get your ElliptiGO!
Lisa Chase, Owner of Back 2 Normal, is an ElliptiGO Ambassador and can assist you in purchasing as a Back 2 Normal client.