our pelvic health program
Our integrative pelvic health and healing program addresses bowel and bladder dysfunction, pelvic pain, and sexual dysfunction, which often go untreated for years. We recognize the special needs of moms as well. Addressing complications from pregnancy, labor and delivery, and in the post-natal period is critical to keeping our moms and families healthy. Our team of experts is invested in your healing journey and getting you Back 2 Normal.
We believe in giving back to the community and have a strong presence in St. Petersburg. We offer outreach education programs on pelvic health and healing and injury prevention. All programs can be catered to personal or group needs
conditions treated include:
- Pelvic pain (men, women, and children)
- Pain with intercourse, endometriosis, or sexual dysfunction
- Urinary incontinence (stress, urge, or mixed) & interstitial cystitis
- Patients seeking minimal or non-pharmaceutical pain management
- Prolapse prevention and care
- SI Joint, hip, abdominal tension/pain
- Chronic bowel leakage, constipation or IBS
- Painful scars
- Pre and post-operative programs
- Prostate cancer
- Abdominal surgeries
- Hernia repair
- Pregnancy & postnatal pain or complications
- Perineal tears which can affect urinary/bowel health, as well as intercourse.
- Diastasis Rectus Abdominis (DRA), which is a separation of the rectus abdominis. This can lead to postural instability & back pain.
- Stress incontinence, which is common but not normal three months after delivery.
- Post cesarean care to retrain pelvic floor & abdominal muscles, as well as mobilize the scar tissue.