- 2 cups unsweetened milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 packet LMNT Chocolate Salt (available in our studio!)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Generous dash of cinnamon
- Optional: For extra sweetness, add a dash of pure maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- Heat milk in a saucepan on the stovetop until just simmering.
- Add cocoa powder, LMNT, vanilla, cinnamon, and sweetener (if using).
- Mix using a handheld frother or pour into a heat-safe blender and combine well.
- Optional: Serve with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cacao powder or cinnamon on top
Looking for a little extra sweet or salty inspiration on your health journey? Seek advisement with our specialists, and let us guide you with the most effective practices for your unique needs! We offer a wellness-focused & supportive environment that can help you achieve your goals. Be sure to check our social media and blog updates for regular wellness inspiration, information, offers, and support.
The Back 2 Normal blog is an educational resource written by Back 2 Normal employees and professional associates. Back 2 Normal bloggers are professionals who abide by the code of ethics outlined by their respective professional associations. The content published in blog posts represents the opinion of the individual author based on their expertise and experience. The content provided in this blog is for informational purposes only, does not constitute medical advice and should not be relied on for making personal health decisions.