Vega began with a vision, determination, and a serendipitous relationship that bore the first Vega product, now called Vega One.
Told from the onset that a plant-based diet wouldn’t cut it on the professional Ironman circuit, Brendan Brazier’s nutritional journey began with unpromising results. Several months of chronic hunger, the need to constantly eat and a decline in energy culminated in a decline in athletic performance.
- Made with all natural, plant-based ingredients (absolutely no animal products)
- Made primarily with whole foods in their freshest, least processed form possible
- Provide a balance of protein, carbohydrates and healthy fats, plus a significant contribution to your daily intake of vitamins and minerals when mixed in plain water
- Feature proteins from a diverse variety of vegetarian sources that combine to deliver a complete essential amino acid profile
- Provide carbohydrates that are naturally occurring, complex and low-glycemic, with no added sugars or sugar-derivatives
- Deliver essential fatty acids of the highest quality, the majority being Omega-3s, with no trans fats
- Free of dairy, gluten and soy
- Include no artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners
- Taste good with pleasant texture and flavour when mixed with plain water
- Easy to prepare for on-the-go convenience
To purchase products, please visit us at Back 2 Normal. Our Integrative Health Coach will help identify which Vega products are best for you to boost your sports performance and optimize your health.