Whether you are recovering from an injury or looking to prevent one, Back 2 Normal can help get you back in the game and perform your best.
What to ExpectAt Back to Normal Physical Therapy we are committed to providing clients with extensive one-on-one care with a physical therapist that caters to their particular needs. Whether you are a housewife, tri-athlete or business executive, injuries can have a profound impact on your life leaving you afraid to move, often limiting your ability to exercise, participate in sports or perform daily/work activities.
Our primary goal is to detect the true cause of injuries and pain, promote total body balance and overall wellness. We aim to provide a personalized, caring, holistic environment married with skilled hands-on physical therapy treatments that promote healing, expedite recovery, maximize function and accelerate pain relief.
Our team provides a restorative environment with treatments and services that honors a philosophy of treating the whole person. We take into account the subtle balance that exists within your body and develop a treatment plan, which collaborates with fitness specialists and health/medical providers to help get you “Back To Normal”.
Making the Links and Getting Results
Emerging evidence suggests injury risk is multi-factorial and the traditional approach to treating the injured body part alone does not address the complex factors involved in creating the injury and limiting recovery.
We believe that our specific combination of cutting edge rehabilitative services developed through years of clinical experience, critical analysis and application of research-supported models have a powerful effect leading to:
- Rapid pain reduction and recovery from injuries
- Reduced incidence of future injuries
- Improved efficacy of conditioning strategies
- Improved sports and activity performance
How are we different?Our conclusion based on over 20 years of clinical experience is that most individuals when injured, are evaluated by physicians and therapists by utilizing the tradition medical model which focuses on assessing and treating only the injured body part. While this can certainly be valuable for short term improvement of symptoms, it’s efficacy can be limited for sustained and rapid pain relief as well as prevention of future injury.
Our model consists of an innovative, eclectic and holistic approach to evaluate and treat individuals, which include:
- Comprehensive orthopedic assessment
- Assessment of global movement patterns
- Assessment of spinal and joint movement patterns
- Assessment of soft tissue patterns
- Daily living, work and sports performance application
- Integrative Health Coaching
- Stress reduction strategies
- Collaboration with other health, fitness and medical experts as needed
- Spine injuries including sprains, strains and disc herniations
- Upper extremity injuries involving shoulder, elbow and wrist joints
- Lower extremity injuries involving hip, knee, ankle joints
- Abdominal and rib Injuries
Whether you’re injured and trying to get “Back to Normal” or looking for the edge to enhance your performance and prevent injuries, we want to be part of your team. Let our expertise work for you and get you back in the game today. So, what are you waiting for… come experience the difference.
The following are physical therapy services offered to clients of all ages: