Meet Us at the Finish Line – St. Pete Run Fest
beresponsible Monthly Topic – Recovery Zone
We understand athletes. To achieve success, athletes at all levels must have the drive and the commitment to train hard while creating a balanced program that peaks performance and speeds recovery. Building a solid plan and having the right team of people will not only make a different in performance, but will also give the athlete an edge over the competition.
Meet Us at the Finish Line!
At this year’s St. Pete Run Fest, which will be held November 19th, Back2Normal will be featuring the first and only beresponsible Recovery Zone, where we will offer athletes the opportunity to experience cutting edge therapy and technology to help speed healing, accelerate recovery and optimize performance. There are many things that impact an athlete’s recovery, here are a few of the service we will be offering:
- Massage Therapy: Designed to help athletes recover after a run to reduce muscle and joint soreness, improve circulation, increase flexibility and speed recovery from injuries or overworked muscles. Techniques include a combination of deep tissue, stretching and compression.
- Bemer Therapy: Delivers a patented pulsed therapy that increases circulation in the body’s smallest blood vessels to allow for quicker healing and recovery, and optimized function of the body.
- Redox Signally Technology: Get your cells talking with biogenetical redox messengers that are fundamental to cellular communication to ensure optimal performance and healing of all systems of the body.
- Stretching/Foam Roller Station: Learn simple self-care stretching and techniques using small balls and foam rollers to help reduce effects of accumulated tension and stress following your run.
- Sports Nutritional Therapy: Are you fueling your body with the appropriate food and beverages for maximum performance and optimal recovery? Understanding the key elements of recovery can mean the difference between average and elite performance.
- Essential Oils: Experience therapeutic essential oils to help reduce inflammation, minimize stress and toxicity and reduce homeostasis to improve your recovery.
- Normatec Compression Therapy: *Exclusively offered by our partner at Elite Body Cryotherapy). It is a device that uses compressed air to massage legs to reduce muscle soreness, improve circulation, flush toxins, enhance blood flow and speed recovery.
We hope to have you out there with us, November 19th!
Download the PDF to learn more about St. Pete Run Fest November 2017 here.